Supporting Communities is a programme to support community organisations across Scotland. This year, we want to work with community organisations who are involved in community-led action planning.
Our support offer is for leading community organisations wishing to develop new action plans or evaluate and revise already existing plans.
We can develop short-term tailored support to meet your needs. This support will focus on specific pieces of work related to community-led action planning activities and might include:
- Independent facilitation of events and consultation activities
- Support to develop and plan new - and review existing - community-led action plans
- Problem solving, advice and independent perspective
- Community engagement skills and frameworks
- Community-led research methods, approaches, and practice
Support will be offered on a first come first served basis. Available support days are limited and we expect demand to be high.