Paul Ballantyne (Continued)
He has worked previously in a variety of settings, including:
- The Youth Employability and Skills Division in the Scottish Government where he was responsible for bespoke support programmes for vulnerable young people aged 16-19 and a range of Third Sector training and employment initiatives.
- The Scottish Centre for Regeneration during 2004 – 2012 where he led the development of a variety of health improvement, employability and regeneration initiatives and managed two Regeneration Learning Networks dealing with place-making issues and town centre regeneration.
- Argyll and Clyde Health Board between 2000 – 2004, leading the development of its patient and public/community involvement strategies and a variety of related equalities and social inclusion strategies.
- Establishing the Regeneration (Social Inclusion) Partnership in Inverclyde, managing its core inter-disciplinary team and leading the development of the partnership’s strategy, programme delivery and monitoring and evaluation framework.
He has a variety of other current voluntary interests including:
- Trustee (Scotland) with the People’s Health Trust
- Chair of the board of Xchange Scotland,
- Chair of the Inspiring Scotland 14-19 Fund Advisory Group
- Ambassador for Tomorrows People