Read the report now - International PB Conference 2016
The International PB Conference 2016 brought together almost 200 people across two days to learn about participatory budgeting (PB) and how it can help shape democracy in Scotland and beyond.
A great way to ignite democratic participation, an antidote to political apathy, and a learning process for all involved - just some of the benefits to using participatory budgeting (PB) advanced at day one of the two day International PB Conference which was held in Edinburgh on the 20th and 21st October 2016.
- Kevin Stewart MSP, Minister for Local Government and Housing
- Pauline Véron, Deputy Mayor of Paris
- Carley and Darren from Young Movers
- Oliver Escobar, What Works Scotland
- All our amazing workshops