Enter the 2014 SURF Awards
SURF’s annual awards process, delivered in partnership with the Scottish Government, is open to all community regeneration projects in Scotland that are currently in place or that have been completed within two years of the closing date.
The purpose of the SURF Awards is:
- To recognise and reward best practice and innovation in community regeneration;
- To promote and disseminate best practice across Scotland as means of sharing knowledge and experience, and thereby enhancing future policy and practice;
- To highlight the role that regeneration projects have in improving the wellbeing of individuals and communities.
The SURF Awards offers an opportunity for regeneration projects of all sizes to demonstrate value to funders and partners, support team building and develop a national profile.
Winning projects will also receive additional showcase opportunities through SURF activities in the following year, as well as free consultancy support services to help them build further on their success.
There are five categories of entry this year:
- Town Centre Regeneration
- Preparing for Employment
- Infrastructure & Social Benefits
- Creative Regeneration
- Community Led Regeneration
Please click here for further information and access to the application materials. The closing date for applications is Monday 1 September.